Take Care of God's World!
Find a job you can love
Unleash your passion
Make your work count for God's Kingdom
Overcome career-damaging mistakes
Transform your workplace with God's Word
Use biblical principles for ultimate success
About the Book
Rock solid advice from the heart of a pastor and the wisdom of a long-time manager, Taking God to Work clearly lays out Biblical principles for enduring success. By integrating your faith with your natural drive, you can climb higher and reach more people through your vocation. God wants to help you achieve your maximum potential for taking care of His world. By aligning your beliefs and actions, great accomplishments become, not only possible, but within your grasp. Learn through spotlight features about real Christians who conquered stressful work situations with God’s help. Go deeper with optional study questions at the end of each chapter. 278 Pages.
Table of Contents
Section I: God’s Plan for Your Work Life
1. Does God Fit in My Briefcase?
2. Beating Temptation at Work
3. What God Thinks About You and Your Work
Section II: How to Succeed on the Job
4. Finding a Job You Can Love
5. How to Advance in Your Career
6. Pursuing Excellence in a Mediocre World
7. Balancing Life and Work
Section III: Beating Stress and Discovering Joy at Work
8. Surviving Incompetent Leaders and Co-worker Bad Behavior
9. Living Beyond Paycheck to Paycheck
10. When Your Job Is Driving You Crazy
11. How to Recover from a Big Mistake
Section IV: Winning the Spiritual Endgame
12. Discerning Spiritual Warfare at Work
13. Should Christians Retire?